Parva Fattahi, an immigration attorney in Rockville, Maryland, exclusively practices immigration law and handles various types of immigration cases. Her practice includes representation of families, individuals, as well as large, medium, and small businesses. An immigrant herself, Ms. Fattahi understands the legal and cultural concerns of her clients.
Ms. Fattahi’s practice is focused on providing high-quality immigration services and client satisfaction in areas of investment immigration (EB-5), employment-based immigration including permanent residence sponsorship of foreign personnel via acquiring labor certification (PERM), filing petitions for extraordinary individuals in sciences, sports, and arts (EB-1) and National Interest Waivers (NIW). She also has expertise in handing J-1 waivers, temporary employment visas, and I-9 compliance.
She has successfully assisted families and individuals in various immigration matters, including affirmative asylum, DACA, complex naturalization cases, family and fiancé petitions, and Violence Against Women Act petitions.
Ms. Fattahi is active in immigration legal community. Since 2014, she is the Chair of Immigration Section at the Montgomery County Bar Association. Since 2015, she is a Council Member of the Immigration Section of the Maryland State Bar Association. She was also a member of AILA DC Chapter’s Liaison Committee to Arlington Asylum Office from 2013-2015.
Ms. Fattahi is passionate about helping people and achieving her clients’ objectives. She is extremely detail-oriented and thorough and one of the most positively reviewed immigration lawyers by clients on Google, Avvo, and Lawyers.com.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- LL.M. in International Law, American University, Washington, DC
- Juris Doctorate, American University, Washington, DC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, University of Maryland, College Park
- Persian (Farsi)