Multinational Managers and Executives: EB-1(C)

This category requires a job offer from a U.S. employer. However, there is no need for a labor certification in the EB-1(C) category.


  • The employee (manager or executive) must have worked abroad for an overseas company continuously for 1 year (full-time) in the preceding 3 years
  • The overseas company must be a branch office, subsidiary, affiliate, or parent of the U.S. petitioner, or be involved in a 50-50 joint venture with the U.S. petitioner
  • Some company must continue to be doing business overseas during the whole period of the transfer
  • The foreign national’s capacity abroad must have been executive or managerial
  • The foreign national must be coming to the U.S. to fill an executive or managerial position
  • The foreign national must be qualified for the position, based on his/her prior education or experience
  • EB-1(C) is not available, however, to a foreign national who is coming to the United States to start a new office.

How We Can Help

We will:

  • Assist you in determining eligibility and filing the petition and required documents.
  • Walk you through the final stages of obtaining the green card, either via adjustment of status or consular processing.