Professionals, Skilled Workers and Other Workers: EB-3 & EW

This category of foreign nationals must have a job offer from a U.S. employer and a valid approved labor certification or PERM, in order to file the petition.

This category has three sub-groups:

  1. Professionals (EB-3): foreign nationals who have at least a Bachelor’s degree, performing jobs that require at least a Bachelor’s degree. The Department of Labor maintains a list of eligible professional occupations (PDF file).
  2. Skilled workers (EB-3): foreign nationals who have at least 2 years of related experience, performing jobs that require at least 2 years of experience
  3. Other workers (EW): foreign nationals in positions requiring less than 2 years of experience, or those who do not have 2 years of relevant experience or education.

How We Can Help

We will:

  • Navigate through the channels of the Department of Labor to obtain the required labor certification.
  • Assist you in determining eligibility, filing the petition and required documents in the relevant category.
  • Walk you through the final stages of obtaining the green card, either via adjustment of status or consular processing.